Terms and Conditions - Genius Publications
Genius Publications explicitly enforces terms and conditions on the products and services offered on the website. Through this we put forward few important points that need to be kept in mind while entering into any kind of deal on this website.
Please note: The content on this page is for general user reference for knowing how we operate and what policies we follow as a merchant. It is subject to change without notice. Please check these terms periodically for changes.
1. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the buying services of Genius Publications you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
2. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
3. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements that we periodically may establish. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment. Among other things, we will prepare order forms, process payments, cancellations, and returns, and handle customer service. The form, content, and frequency of the order processing reports may vary from time to time in our discretion.
4. By indicating User's acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, user is obligated to complete such transactions. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
5. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Genius Publications will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the responsibility to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
6. Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be cancelled. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
7. Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment/COD (Cash on Delivery) confirmed against the order placed with Genius Publications. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused to the user due to the delay occurring because of any unexpected and unforeseen event that is beyond our reach.
8. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Genius Publications reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Genius Publications has the right in its sole discretion to debar the User from using the Services available at this website, without prior intimation whatsoever.
9. Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person specific.
10. Genius Publications reserves the right to cancel any order placed using Credit Card which holds International Billing Address.
11. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.